PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Do you think we could become friends?

Well, who would have thought it?

Do you remember me telling you ages ago that Tilly the cat didn't really like me very much and bopped me on the nose? Well, look at this:


She doesn't really want to be proper friends and she wont play with me but she's got used to me and mostly ignores me. Every morning I have cuddles with Dad in the sun room and I was on his lap the other morning and Tilly decided she wanted to come on too. I think she was a bit jealous!

I didn't realise how long it had been again since I last came to talk to you. I went on the beach yesterday morning and met a new doggie friend called Rowley, he's a Lowchen and we played for a while. I also played with Jade last week who is a big Weimaraner. Yesterday afternoon we went for a really long walk, right to the end of the promenade and back and that was 2 miles! I was a bit pooped after that. I met Pippa the Yorkie and Chalkie the Jack Russell. I don't normally like Jack Russells 'cos of being jumped on by them before but we knew his Mom and he behaved himself. I got tummy tickles from Pippa's Mom so that was nice. There were a lot of waggy tails!

I had my season over Christmas and new year and I couldn't go out for walks. I missed them but Mom and Dad couldn't take me out anyway 'cos they were poorly. Now I have to have an operation in a few weeks so I don't have puppies. I'm not sure I'm going to like it but I'll come and tell you all about it.

There's nothing else to tell you this time. I'll have to go now 'cos Mom and Dad are going out for half an hour and I'm going in my crate while they're out, I can have a little snoozle while they're gone.

Thank you for coming to see me, big sloppy kisses for you X X X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and leaving lovely comments for me to read.