PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Well, I don't know what to make of this!

The vet came today. She was very nice, her name was Nuala and she spoke really softly to me and said I was lovely. She looked me all over and said I had a fat tummy, well I hadn't long had my breakfast so my tummy was full. She listened to my heart with a stessy, erm stesso, erm stissypope, oh, mommy says it was a stethoscope. Anyway she listened for a long time and said my heart was racing - well wouldn't yours with a stranger having a good old look and poke around. Talking about poking around - she took my temperature - well I'm not going to tell you how she did it but I was rather surprised! I looked at mommy and she said it was OK and I was being a good girl.

Then she stuck this needle in the back of my neck but I didn't say anything, I was very brave. Nuala said I was really good and a nice quiet dog (she didn't see me tearing around the yard like a mad thing last night, ha ha ha!). I've got to have another needle in two weeks' time and then another few days and I can go out - hooray!

So this is what I've been doing most of the day:


Snoozing in my cubby hole. Nuala said I might be sleepy today. I'll make up for it tomorrow!!!

Oh, I nearly forgot. Tilly the cat bopped me on my nose this morning. All I did was go up to her when she was eating her breakfast and she didn't like it. I'll not do that again! I was quite pleased when she had to have an injection too - serves her right for bopping me!

I heard mommy say she has got some shampoo for me coming and that I will be having a bath soon. I wonder if I'll like it? I suppose I am a bit mucky, I'm supposed to be white but playing in the yard I do get a bit dirty.

I wore my collar and lead again yesterday. Daddy was holding the lead and mommy was calling me and I was walking up to her. She said I was good. I've also been learning to sit. That's quite good because mommy says sit and pushes my botty gently down while I look up to see what she has in her hand. It's usually a little piece of doggy choc and I get to eat it. We do that a few times every day. I like getting a little treat for doing a good job.

Gotta go now, it's nearly my tea time. See you soon.

2 comments:

  1. This is beautifully written, I love reading what you get up too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, and I bet you can't wait to get outside and explore. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and leaving lovely comments for me to read.